Director: Crystal Throop, 705-650-0923
Associates: Charles Martin, 705-647-8343 & Jacklyn Loach, 705-961-0467
Friday, Sept. 16, 2016 at 1:00 pm – Livestock Ring
Classes 1 to 8 – 1st $50, 2nd $40, 3rd $30, 4th $20, 5th $10
Class 7 – Rosettes
ENTRY FEES: A $5.00 entry fee will apply to each animal in classes 1 to 8. There will be no entry fee for classes 9 & 10.
1. Consignments for entries in this class close on September 9, 2016. All entry forms and entry fees must be submitted and paid to the Director, Crystal Throop, no later than this date.
2. All exhibitors must be members of the New Liskeard Agricultural Society. Membership fee is $5.00 (Exhibitors 17 and under will be reimbursed for this fee).
3. All animals shown in this section must have liability insurance.
4. Show will be held on Friday, September 16, 2016 immediately following the 4H Dairy Show in the Cattle (small) ring.
5. There must be a minimum of 2 entries per class and at least 1 entry per class that did not participate in section 7 (4-H dairy) for the class to occur and for prize money to be awarded.
6. If insufficient entries are received to warrant a full dairy show, section 6 entries will be entered into section 7 (4-H dairy) conformation classes.
7. Calves must be registered with the appropriate breed association.
8. The Director’s decision is FINAL in any discrepancy.
9. If your livestock entries are pre-registered and you are keeping your livestock in the barn overnight, each exhibitor is entitled to one (1) weekend pass to the Fair for one (1) animal and two (2) weekend passes for two (2) or more animals. Each vehicle parking within the grounds requires a parking pass. Parking Passes can be purchased from the main office and are non-refundable.
10. Late entries will result in a penalty fee of $50.
11. Limited amounts of straw are available for purchase as bedding. The cost is $3.00 per bale and must be ordered prior to the Fair. Please see the entry form to order straw.
12. All prize money will be paid by cheque at the annual Awards Banquet. If you do not attend the Awards Banquet, your cheque will be mailed to you in early November.
13. A veterinarian will be present to inspect the health of the animals. Their decision is final.
1. Summer Calf – June 1, 2016 to August 31, 2016
2. Junior Calf – March 1, 2016 to May 31, 2016
3. Intermediate Calf – December 1, 2015 to February 28, 2016
4. Senior Calf – September 1, 2015 to November 30, 2015
5. Summer Yearling – June 1, 2015 to August 31, 2015
6. Junior Yearling – March 1, 2015 to May 31, 2015
7. Junior Champion and Reserve Junior Champion (Top two from Classes 1 to 6 come back out to compete)