Section 11 – Dog Show
Saturday, 10:30 AM – North Side of Main Ring
Proudly sponsored by K9-5 Doggie Daycare
No entry fee. PRIZE MONEY: 1st: $5, 2nd: $3, 3rd: $2, 4th: ribbon
Director: Annie Roy
Rules and Regulations
1. Dogs must belong to the exhibitor or his/her parent/guardian/ or friend.
2. Dogs to be on leashes supplied by owner.
3. Dogs must be kept under control at all times.
4. Dogs should be well groomed, free of fleas andvaccinated.
5. No female dogs in season are permitted to compete.
6. Owners/Exhibitors are responsible for cleaning up aftertheir dog.
7. Each child should remain with his/her dog during theentire show.
8. Exhibitors MUST BE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL AGE.
9. The Fair Board, Judges and Committee are not responsible for any losses or accidents that may occur during the show.
10. Any dog not under control at all times or is aggressive toward another dog or handler will be asked to leave the show area and will be disqualified from all sections of the dog show.
11. The judges’ decisions are final.
12. Please read “Notes to Exhibitors”.
1. Best Costume
2. Veteran of the Show
3. Best Trick
4. Best Matched Pair (Handler & Dog)
5. Best Rescue – tell the story in under one minute
6. Best Groomed
7. Most Obedient
8. Best Child Handler
9. Scruffiest-looking Dog
10. Dog that judges “want to take home”
11. Egg & Spoon Race