Class 11 – Dog Show
“Canine Capers” – Kim Redgrave, 705-544-1953
Saturday at 10:30 a.m. – North of the Main Ring Area
No entry fee. Prize Money: 1st: $3, 2nd: $2, 3rd: $1, 4th: Ribbon
Rules and Regulations
1. Dogs must belong to the exhibitor or his/her parent/guardian or friend.
2. Dogs to be on leashes supplied by owner.
3. Dogs must be kept under control at all times.
4. Dogs should be well groomed, free of fleas and vaccinated.
5. Each child should remain with his/her dog during the entire show.
6. Exhibitors must be elementary school age.
7. The Fair Board, Judges and Committee are not responsible for any losses or accidents that may occur during the show.
8. Any dog not under control at all times or is agressive toward another dog or handler will be asked to leave the show area and will be disqualified from all sections of the Dog Show.
9. The judges’ decisions are final.
10. Please read “Notes to Exhibitors” at the beginning of this Fair Prize Book.
1. Best Costume
2. Veteran of the Show
3. Best Trick
4. Best Matched Pair (Handler & Dog)
5. Best Rescue – tell the story in under one minute
6. Best Groomed
7. Most Obedient
8. Best Child Handler
9. Small Agility Race
10. Judges’ Overall Choice
11. Egg & Spoon Race