Saturday, 10:30 AM – North Side of Main Ring
No entry fee. PRIZE MONEY: 1st– $3; 2nd– $2; 3rd –$1
Rules and Regulations
1. Dogs must belong to the exhibitor or his/her parent/guardian.
2. Dogs to be on leashes supplied by owner.
3. Dogs must be kept under control at all times.
4. Dogs should be well groomed, free of fleas and vaccinated.
5. Each child should remain with his/her dog during the entire show.
6. Exhibitors MUST BE OF ELEMENTARY SCHOOL AGE.
7. The Fair Board, Judges and Committee are not responsible for any losses or accidents that may occur during the show.
8. Any dog not under control at all times or is aggressive toward another dog or handler will be asked to leave the show area and will be disqualified from all sections of the dog show.
9. The judges’ decisions are final.
10. Please read “Notes to Exhibitors” at the beginning of this Fair Prize book.
1. Dog wearing the most interesting costume.
2. Largest dog (ground to shoulders).
3. Smallest dog (ground to shoulders).
4. Best behaved dog – responds to commands (ie.Sit,down,come,etc.)
5. Dog with shortest tail
6. Dog with longest tail.
7. Best groomed dog.
8. Best trick or tricks (must be a trick, ie: Roll over, play dead, etc.)
9. Dog with the most spots.
10. TIMED OBSTACLE COURSE – Dogs and masters will display training and skill by completing a timed obstacle course; jumps, boardwalk tunnel A-frame, etc.